The Skyline BASE and Skyline PLUS telescope series have extended with seven new Levenhuk telescopes for observations of various levels of difficulty23.10.2019
Dear customers and visitors!
We have updated the range of the popular telescope series Levenhuk Skyline BASE and Levenhuk Skyline PLUS. These product lines have seven new models, including refractors, Newtonian reflectors, and catadioptric telescopes. They are already available on our website.
Levenhuk Skyline BASE series includes entry-level telescopes that are appreciated for their simple operation and excellent optical capabilities. The kit of each telescope contains an impressive set of accessories that eliminate the need to buy additional accessories. Telescopes in this series are perfect for exploring the Moon, the planets of the solar system, and deep-sky objects.
- Levenhuk Skyline BASE 110S Telescope is a Newtonian reflector with a 114mm spherical mirror
Levenhuk Skyline PLUS series includes telescopes with various optical schemes for beginner and experienced astronomers. The main difference from the Skyline BASE series is in the equatorial mounts that are convenient for lengthy space observations. Any of the telescopes in the series will be perfect for visual observations of outer space and deep sky. Note that this series includes catadioptrics now.
- Levenhuk Skyline PLUS 70T Telescope is a refractor with a 70mm aperture
- Levenhuk Skyline PLUS 80S Telescope is a Newtonian reflector with a 76mm mirror diameter
- Levenhuk Skyline PLUS 115S Telescope is a short-focus Newtonian reflector with an 114mm aperture
- Levenhuk Skyline PLUS 120S Telescope is a long-focus Newtonian reflector with an 114mm mirror diameter
- Levenhuk Skyline PLUS 90 MAK Telescope is a compact catadioptric with a 90mm aperture
- Levenhuk Skyline PLUS 105 MAK Telescope is a small catadioptric telescope with a 102mm aperture
Find all Levenhuk telescopes in this section.
Sekite mūsų naujienas ir gaukite naujausią informaciją apie naujas prekes, nuolaidas bei pasiūlymus.